Monday, November 5, 2012

Parchment Paper in the Kitchen

Parchment paper is one of the most useful things in the kitchen. You can use it for baking, practically nothing will stick to it, and you don't need to use cooking spray.

Another use I have for it is handling sticky stuff like bread dough, or black bean burgers. It also comes in handy when I freeze the black bean burgers since I can form the patties, and freeze them without having them stick to my hands or the ziplock back I put them in. I will blog about those items when I make them next, and hopefully you won't be disappointed!

Parchment paper is very handy, and can be pretty expensive. The place I have found it cheapest is at Sam's Club, you get about triple the parchment paper for the same price as other stores!


No comments:

Post a Comment